Ford Veterinary Associates is a full service veterinary hospital located within the city of Niagara Falls, NY. We also have a satellite out-patient clinic in the village of Lewiston for the convenience of our patients in the Lewiston-Youngstown area.
Ford Veterinary Associates was founded and built in 1932 by Dr Dana Ford. In the late 1960’s his son, Dr Donald Ford, assumed ownership and was later joined in 1975 by its present owner, Dr Walter McCarthy. All three of them served as leaders in their chosen profession, and strived to build a business based on compassion and high quality pet care.
Ford Veterinary Associates is a member of the New York State Veterinary Medical Society’s Veterinary Facility Accreditation program and subscribes to the high standards set by that program.
CONTINUING TO SERVE YOU
Dr Walter McCarthy continues to practice at both our locations. Dr Charlotte Tutu has been with us since 1999, and is certified in Animal Chiropractic. In 2011, Dr McCarthy was happy to welcome his son, Dr Patrick McCarthy to the practice as well. We also have 4 licensed Veterinary Technicians and an experienced support staff.